World of Ice and Fire spoilers ahead!
Dating back to Aegon the Conqueror, Daenerys Targaryen has ancestors from seven different known houses. There are surely others, but there is limited info on female lines.
In order of most recent ancestor:
– House Targaryen: plenty of this! Both her father Aerys II and grandfather Jaehaerys II married their Targaryen sisters, Rhaella & Shaera. Arguably, Daenerys Targaryen (and her brothers Rhaegar and Viserys) have the purest Blood of the Dragon since Rhaenyra Targaryen.
– House Blackwood: “Black” Betha Blackwood, Queen of Aegon V Targaryen the Unlikely. She is Daenerys Targaryen’s great grandmother, giving her ancient blood of the First Men, a house that has worshipped the Old Gods since the Age of Heroes.
– House Dayne: Dyanna Dayne was Queen to Maekar I Targaryen. She is Daenerys Targaryen’s great-great grandmother. Exciting for House Dayne fans!
– House Martell: Princess Mariah Martell of Dorne married Daeron II the Good Targaryen. She is Daenerys Targaryen’s great-great-great grandmother!
– Rogare (of Lys): the Lysene have a lot of the Blood of the Freehold of Valyria. Larra Rogare was wife of King Viserys II Targaryen. She is Daenerys Targaryen’s great-great-great-great-great grandmother! (whew)
– House Arryn: Queen Aemma Arryn was wife to Viserys I Targaryen, who was the final rider of Balerion the Black Dread. So Daenerys Targaryen has blood from the greatest Andal house, very distantly, through her great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother.
– House Velaryon: Queen Alyssa Velaryon was wife to Aenys I. Aegon the Conqueror’s mother Valaena was also from house Velaryon! So Daenerys has a double dose from wayyyy back, the more recent from her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother. That’s ten greats!