[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Hopes for Season 6

Hopes for Season 6

Anything goes, so beware of spoilers.

Hopes for Season 6

Postby mcmnky » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Give me 10 hours of Tyrion and Varys talking politics, power, history, and madness, à la 'My Dinner with Andre'.

Intersperse scenes of Arya on a mission/kill of the week, and give the rest of the cast a season off.
mcmnky
Novice

House:

Re: Hopes for Season 6

Postby DonalWarren » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 am

And when talking about Cersei, cut to a scene where Robert Strong assassinates Pycelle and Kevan(my prediction on what the show will do with Varys in Mereen).
DonalWarren
Novice

House:

Postby mcmnky » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Actually, I forget where I first heard it, but I like the idea if Littlefinger filling in for Varys on that plot point.

Varys does it in the books to keep the crown in confusion for the return of the Targaryens. In the show Baelish can do it because, "choas isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
mcmnky
Novice

House:

Postby SeptonRay_4390 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:49 am

I'm hoping the season 6 trailer scene of Melisandre's sexcapade leads to a Jon Snow shadow. I would prefer it not take down Ramsey in a Stannis-esque fashion however.
SeptonRay_4390
Novice

House:

Return to Season 6