[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Dany's ring

Dany's ring

Anything goes, so beware of spoilers.

Dany's ring

Postby Booze » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Just had a thought on this, I don't think it will be as difficult to find as some of you think. If they end up finding that location there will be a MASSIVE vortex of horse footprints with a small circle in the center with the ring.
Booze
Novice

House:

Re: Dany's ring

Postby Phoenix » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:25 pm

I had thought about that, if Daario is decent at tracking and they find the area where the Dothraki were, then they should be able to surmise what happened. It's a bloody massive area though... I do expect we'll have some artistic licence with it. "Which way did he go? North? Awesome, we'll head north. It's not that big... Ooh look, Dothraki! Ooh look, Dany's ring! They've headed West!" Then they'll use Littlefinger's teleporter, and be in Vaes Dothrak in half an hour.
Fan: "Why do you keep killing off all the characters I love?!"
George: "Perhaps you love the wrong characters."
Phoenix
Acolyte

House:

Re: Dany's ring

Postby DarrenT » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 pm

I agree that the massive amount of horse prints will be a dead giveaway to the location. And maybe they can even assume their destination from that (presumably Vaes Dothrak). But this begs the questions of why do they need to find the ring at all? I guess to show she's there but there's still that massive dragon that will be a dead giveaway as to the direction theyre headed.
DarrenT
Knight of the Forums

House:

Return to Season 5