[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Problems with Podcast Feed

Problems with Podcast Feed

Post any issues you might have with the website here. Suggestions are also welcome!

Problems with Podcast Feed

Postby elomire » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:02 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but the podcast hasn't been updating in Pocket Casts. The Pocket Casts team looked in it and saw that it was due to a socket timeout error when trying to pull the feed.
elomire
Novice

House:

Re: Problems with Podcast Feed

Postby TheTimeRanger » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 am

I have had the same problem :(:(:(
TheTimeRanger
Novice

House:

Postby Azizal » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

Are you both still having this issue? I can talk to our server, but fair warning, technical problems like this are a bit out of our area of control. Still, it wouldn't hurt for me to ask them.
Azizal
Grand Maester

Postby elomire » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Still going on. The last episode in the Pocket Casts version of the feed is from Feb 4, Blackfyre Rebellions Part I.
elomire
Novice

House:

Postby TheTimeRanger » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah, its the same for me :) Don't worry, I bet they or talkshoe will have some suggestions :)
TheTimeRanger
Novice

House:

Postby hassler » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:06 pm

I'm having the same issue on iOS with Overcast. I assume they are pulling from the same feed as Pocket Casts.

In the mean time I have downloaded the episodes with the Apple Podcast app, which works fine, but I'd love to go back to Overcast at some point.

It's only a problem cause we all want more History!
hassler
Novice

House:

Postby Azizal » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 pm

I will contact TalkShoe and see if they have any insight!
Azizal
Grand Maester

Postby hassler » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Still no new episodes in Overcast. Only way I can get them is with the Apple Podcast app.
hassler
Novice

House:

Postby elomire » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Working now in PocketCasts. Thanks!
elomire
Novice

House:

Postby elomire » Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Problem seems to be back again, latest episode isn't in the Pocket Casts feed.
elomire
Novice

House:

Next

Return to Website Support