[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Did Darkstar cut Myrcella

Did Darkstar cut Myrcella

Post any theories you might have, or share one you might have discovered elsewhere.

Did Darkstar cut Myrcella

Postby John_Cutesack » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm

In a feast for crows ser arys oakheart tells Arianna that he switched myrcella with a body double and left the girl in sunspear to take her place. This girl's name is Rosamund and she is a lannister of lannisport and is one of myrcellas handmaidens.

I don't know how possible it is that ser arys actually brought Rosamund with him instead of myrcella knowing that arianne's plan was considerably dangerous.

Arianne's party has some conversation with who they think it's myrcella and she seems to be legitimate, although maybe the girls just spend so much time together that it's easy for Rosamund to pretend to be myrcella.

I don't know, maybe I'm grasping at straws but it at least feels like it's worth giving some consideration.
John_Cutesack
Novice

House:

Return to Theories