[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Hannibal

Hannibal

There's other television besides Game of Thrones, right?

Hannibal

Postby LarsPenry » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Does anybody else watch Hannibal on NBC?

If so, let's discuss it.

Thoughts? Predictions?
LarsPenry
Kingsguard

House:

Re: Hannibal

Postby Teproc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

I do. It's great.

Prediction (spoilers for last week's episode) :
Teproc
Novice

House:

Postby LarsPenry » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:15 pm

LarsPenry
Kingsguard

House:

Postby Teproc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Yeah the AV Club interview was what I was referring too, and I also saw him post that picture on Twitter.

And yeah, I can't wait for the Jack/Hannibal fight. The thing I'm worried about is season 3 (if there even is a season 3). I know Fuller has things all planned out, but it seems like the show will have lost a lot of its urgency once Hannibal is caught (which I assume is happening this season). Although I haven't seen any of the Hannibal movies or read any of the books, I doubt the "Hannibal consulting the FBI in prison" thing will work as well on TV. But in the meantime, this season is pretty awesome.

There's the Alana Bloom /Hannibal romance which I really dislike though. It seems like he really doesn't know what to do with her, and I don't fully buy the heel turn : that she would distrust Will after he tried to get Hannibal killed makes sense, but falling in Hannibal's arms... less so. They're supposed to have known each other for a long time, but I honestly haven't really gotten that sense from heir interactions before this, so it was a little too abrupt for me to be comfortable with it.
Teproc
Novice

House:

Postby LarsPenry » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 pm

LarsPenry
Kingsguard

House:

Postby Teproc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Huh, I haven't thought of that too much. You're suggesting she saw something specific, ie not just random growse Hannibal stuff like human body parts ready for consumption ? What could it be ?
Teproc
Novice

House:

Postby LarsPenry » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:10 pm

LarsPenry
Kingsguard

House:

Postby Teproc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Well Miriam Lass isn't trustworthy in that she's brainwashed, I do think she's genuine though.

Abigail Hobbes is certainly someone I kind of expect to see resurface after the Miriam Lass thing, although that might be too obvious. Both of these would certainly explained what you noticed about Beverly's reaction, I'd tend towards Abigail though, since there wouldn't be much point in revealing that Beverly saw Miriam now that she's back.
Teproc
Novice

House:

Return to Movies & Television