[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy

There's other television besides Game of Thrones, right?

Guardians of the Galaxy

Postby Webswinger » Mon May 19, 2014 5:57 pm

the new trailer is out you can find it here.

At first I couldn't care less about this movie but I have to say that I'm very exited for it to come out. how about of you guy.

I'll probably be jealous of Lars since he will see it a week or two before me. damn eruos
Webswinger
Novice

House:

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

Postby DornishWhino » Tue May 20, 2014 11:45 am

I am definitley stoked about this one! I am not a big comic book guy but the technology has finally caught up enough to make these movies incredible.
"Tell him the Lannisters aren't the only one's who pay thier debts"
DornishWhino
Novice

House:

Postby Webswinger » Tue May 20, 2014 11:44 pm

the latest Trailer has the feel of Star Wars. JJ May have something to worry about if this movie is as good as I think it will be.
Webswinger
Novice

House:

Postby LarsPenry » Fri May 23, 2014 5:26 pm

I have very high hopes for this film, it looks amazing.
LarsPenry
Kingsguard

House:

Postby Webswinger » Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm

and the Wonder Woman we get is skin and bones. I wish they would have got someone like Gina Carano. that being said I'm going to watch it and hope for the best.
Webswinger
Novice

House:

Postby LarsPenry » Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am

LarsPenry
Kingsguard

House:

Return to Movies & Television