[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - All about the Crannogmen, Neck, Reeds etc

All about the Crannogmen, Neck, Reeds etc

Suggest future episode topics.

All about the Crannogmen, Neck, Reeds etc

Postby HouseReed » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 pm

First, I cannot put into words how much I love your podcast. It is so intelligent and fun and a real, unique addition to the ASOIAF world.

I would absolutely love to see a special podcast someday with everything we know or speculate about the mysterious Crannogmen, everything about the Neck, and of course House Reed. I find everything about them so fascinating.

Thanks again for all of your amazing work!
HouseReed
Novice

House:

Re: All about the Crannogmen, Neck, Reeds etc

Postby Azizal » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:29 pm

We have had this on the list for a long time, but decided to wait for additional info from the WOIAF. There wasn't much new, but there were a few tidbits.

I can't say it will be soon, as we have our hands full with Blackfyres and the impending TV season, but no doubt we'll do this topic eventually. Hopefully this year sometime.
Azizal
Grand Maester

Re: All about the Crannogmen, Neck, Reeds etc

Postby Phoenix » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 am

I love the Reeds; it was a shame there wasn't more of them in TWOIAF but I guess that just means they're an even bigger mystery than ever!
Fan: "Why do you keep killing off all the characters I love?!"
George: "Perhaps you love the wrong characters."
Phoenix
Acolyte

House:

Return to Episode Suggestions