[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Special Episode / Fundraiser

Special Episode / Fundraiser

Suggest future episode topics.

Special Episode / Fundraiser

Postby KiLLsTuFF » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:29 pm

I am new to the forum, though I have been following the podcast for awhile now, so please forgive me if I'm way behind with my ideas. I think it might be interesting to do a special episode that would only be offered through your website for a small specified donation. I understand other youtubers have done this (specifically through subbable).

I know how much work goes into any given topic you two put together, which is why in this case I think it would do well to chose an easier topic. Perhaps a "Top Ten" style episode, like "Top Ten Worse Changes From the Show" or even "Ten Best". That way, being opinion based it would be easier to put together, while still being interesting to viewers. Also doing a "Top Ten" video, or even really discussing the show and book in that way, would give us something different from what you normally do, thus making it special. Ultimately, I think people would love the chance to rally around the podcast, offer up some cash, and get a small thing in return.

I understand this might be difficult to manage on your end, and I am sorry I can't offer any ideas on how to make the logistics of it work. It could be something emailed to the donors (even two weeks) after the drive. I know you have thought about things like this before. Forgive me if I'm wasting your time regurgitating your recycled thoughts!
KiLLsTuFF
Novice

House:

Return to Episode Suggestions