[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - 2nd Dance of Dragons

2nd Dance of Dragons

Suggest future episode topics.

2nd Dance of Dragons

Postby Daemon » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi guys, since GRRM confirmed a 2nd Dance of Dragons, can you do an episode on how you think that will play out?
You can use information from the 1st Dance of Dragons to fit the current circumstances. I believe GRRM is one of those type of authors that likes to see history repeat itself in a way with it's own unique twist.

My source for the 2nd Dance of Dragons is below

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/1248
Daemon
Novice

House:

Re: 2nd Dance of Dragons

Postby DarrenT » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:25 pm

I've always thought that "A Dance With Dragons", as in the title of the 5th book, was il-named. We really didn't see anything that references the original Dance (Rhaenyra vs Aegon II) in Dance (5th book). Because GRRM wasn't able to fit everything he had originally planned into the book and because he had already named the 5th book when Feast came out, can we assume that there will be some fighting between Dany and Aegon VI (Targ civil war/Blackfyre Rebellion)? Or does it mean that Victarion or someone else will be able to successfully use Dragonbinder to take control of Viserion and/or Rhaegal and fight Dany and Drogon?

I think one or possibly both of these scenarios is guaranteed in the next book, otherwise why was the 5th book titled Dance?
DarrenT
Knight of the Forums

House:

Return to Episode Suggestions