[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
History of Westeros • View topic - Episode Discussion (ASOIAF spoilers)

Episode Discussion (ASOIAF spoilers)

No spoilers for the season except for in the Spoiler discussion thread.

Re: Episode Discussion (ASOIAF spoilers)

Postby DarrenT » Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 pm

DarrenT
Knight of the Forums

House:

Postby Vaxis » Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 pm

The snowflakes are melting in your hair.
There are ghosts everywhere. We carry them with us wherever we go.
Vaxis
Hand of the King

House:

Postby DarrenT » Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Ok I think you guys have convinced me. The episode titles are pretty clear and I was also thinking that without Stannis coming to the Wall this season, after his big revelation in episode 10 last season that the true battle is in the North, his season arc this year would be pretty lame.

Sidenote: With the episode 8 title "The Mountain and the Viper" clearly referring to Gregor fighting Oberyn, I wonder if the Lysa Moon Door incident will also happen this episode and its possibly a double meaning with the mountain referring to the Eyrie? Just a thought....it would be kinda cool.
DarrenT
Knight of the Forums

House:

Postby Steppricon » Mon May 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Good point, I hadn't considered that episode 9 is usually the "holy shit" episode. I still think the timeline would be too rushed but it does support your timeline better. I was thinking the wow moment in episode 9 would be the trial by combat in Kings Landing but I suppose it could be both.[/quote]

I think we get not only the battle at the wall in episode 9, but the tywin and shae scene, and episode 10 will HOPEFULLY give us lady stone heart as the final scene
A hall to die in, and men to bury me. I thank you, my lords...but I spit on your pity...I am a knight...I shall die a knight
Steppricon
Novice

House:

Postby DarrenT » Mon May 05, 2014 2:57 pm

I AGREE!! I want Lady Stoneheart hanging a Frey to be the last thing we see this season! I also think that the Tywin/Shae scene will probably be one of the last things but what do you think about the possibility of them not having that until next season because they may want to keep Charles Dance around a bit longer? He's so damn good and the show is going to suffer when he's gone but I'm also looking forward to this scene quite a bit. So I don't know what I'm hoping for...
DarrenT
Knight of the Forums

House:

Postby Vaxis » Mon May 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Vaxis
Hand of the King

House:

Postby Steppricon » Tue May 06, 2014 12:43 pm

A hall to die in, and men to bury me. I thank you, my lords...but I spit on your pity...I am a knight...I shall die a knight
Steppricon
Novice

House:

Postby jom » Sat May 24, 2014 4:53 pm

I thought this might be the best place to ask this instead of starting a new thread.

I put that in spoilers just in case this isn't appropriate to discuss...I'm being overly careful I suppose. :D

jom
jom
Novice

Postby Vaxis » Sun May 25, 2014 2:28 am

Vaxis
Hand of the King

House:

Postby Heartsbane » Sun May 25, 2014 7:27 am

Heartsbane
Novice

House:

PreviousNext

Return to Season 4