The religion of the "SEVEN" plot theory

Post any theories you might have, or share one you might have discovered elsewhere.

The religion of the "SEVEN" plot theory

Postby Merdragon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:49 pm

I have long theorized that the Azor Ahai is empowered by combined energies of the "SEVEN". The religion itself is a false interpretation of events and people of the past. It is based on seven characters that historically existed in the time of The Children of the Forrest, and were needed to defeat the nights King long ago... and are needed to join forces AGAIN now. The problem is that the current iterations of those characters do not know themselves their own import.

While I have changed my mind a couple of times on which character represents which "god", these are my current predictions.

The Seven:
The Mother: Daenerys Targaryen
The Father: My current prediction Jon if he fathers a child with Daeni. (That child would become Azor Ahai. this is teased as either Jon OR Daeni being Azor Ahai ... but a child would be BOTH)
The Maiden: Brienne of Tarth
The Warrior: Jora or Jamie
The Smith: Gendrey
The Stranger : Varys
The Crone: Melisandre

the child will be Azor Ahai. All of the "gods" might die so he/she can live.

Clues:

•"The Bear and the Maiden Fair" is a song but was also the episode when Brienne fought a bear. Since she never lost her virtue, Brienne remains one of the two "maidens" (also Aria, but Aria is an assassin)

* Melisandre revealed herself as a crone for no other reason except possibly for recall purposes when she takes her place in "the seven" as the crone

* Gendry will reappear as The Smith. If this prediction comes true, it will highly suggest this theory has merit.

• Melisandre told varies they must both die in Westros. I have long suspected Varys as being The Stranger. Since he is a stranger from a foreign land with strange habits and an unclear agenda.

* Daeni has long been described as 'The Mother' in many contexts and languages. Mysa, mother of Dragons, etc...
She also was prophesied to have her womb "quicken" again:

"When will he [Drogo] be as he was?" Dany demanded. "When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur, "When the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

I suspect that Drogo the dragon is the "sun/son" rising in the east and setting in the west (he may die in Westeros, thus 'setting'). When the seas go dry? if my prediction is on point, look for the army of the dead to cross over a dry sea.When the Mountains blow like leaves? Another prediction to watch for. Notice how Drogo's fire made Jamie's ashen soldiers "blow like leaves". Could that happen to the Mountain? To the Ice Giants? If this is a prophesy, not a taunt, then look for a way mountains can "blow like leaves", it is then that Daeni will become pregnant again.

• I think Jora is most likely to be the warrior. Relentlessly battling disease and every enemy.

All of these characters need to come together in season eight to create and empower Azor Ahai, and then they will all die to save the world.

The artwork of the children of the forrest AND of the White Walkers have 8 legs. 7 strongly identified and an eighth springing out from them.

There are also 8 human forms in the Dragon glass cave. 5 which stand behind 3 bigger, more significant figures.
I suggest the 5 in back are The Smith, The Crone, The Stranger, The Maiden and The Warrior.
The two in front connected by a circle are The Mother & The Father. The last is Azor Ahai.

Anyway, I've been puzzling this out over the last three seasons. It's not a popular theory, but I'm registering the facts, such as they are and having fun guessing that these characters are connected in a way that is not yet evident.

Excited to watch the plot unfold...
Merdragon
Novice

House: House Tarth

Return to Theories