Crusader Kings 2

Forum games, video games, board games, whatever floats your boat.

Crusader Kings 2

Postby Scurdreor » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:34 am

So I read through a few of the posts and admit that CK2 peaked my interest when it was mentioned, specifically the Westeros mod. I was curious if there was multiplayer capability with the campaign? Traditionally I am a Total War player so that is foreign territory for me.
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.” - Stannis Baratheon
Scurdreor
Novice

House: House Baratheon (Stannis)

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Postby Ash » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 am

Yes, there's multiplayer capability! We've only used it once, though.
Ash
Grand Maester

House: House Hightower

Postby Scurdreor » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Naturally I went through downloading it. I'm guessing the trick for that would be finding people interested willing and able to invest the time. Lol
"A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is." - Eddard Stark
“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.” - Stannis Baratheon
Scurdreor
Novice

Postby w0lf369 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:58 pm

My interests were also peaked when I heard about the mod so in the recent sale I bought CK2 but unfortunately can't find the mod on the Steam Workshop. So if anyone could help me find the mod I would be very grateful.
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger
w0lf369
Novice

House: House Greyjoy

Postby Ash » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:44 pm

w0lf369 wrote:My interests were also peaked when I heard about the mod so in the recent sale I bought CK2 but unfortunately can't find the mod on the Steam Workshop. So if anyone could help me find the mod I would be very grateful.

You can download it at their forum here. However, it was last updated in June and I believe CK2 has since been updated for the new expansion, so I'm not sure if that version of the mod will work with CK2 at the moment. That said, they should be updating it soon.
Ash
Grand Maester

House: House Hightower

Postby Scurdreor » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:01 am

Yeah, unfortunately the most recent mod (at least as of last week when I checked) still doesn't work. Hopefully it won't be too far off.
Scurdreor
Novice

Return to Games